Date: June 20, 2023
Location: Reno, Nevada 89501
Fletcher & Lee is a women-owned, boutique law firm focusing on the practice of business and bankruptcy law. Fletcher & Lee is actively recruiting a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our talented team. The qualified Administrative Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the general administrative duties of the law firm.
- Greets clients and visitors at the front desk and ensures they receive the best in customer care
- Answers the phones in a timely manner and directs call to the appropriate team member
- Schedules meetings and maintains calendars
- Collects and distributes mail
- Prepares various business and legal documents and correspondence
- Maintains filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Coordinates supply orders while ensuring fiscal responsibility
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Assists in development and implementation of office systems and procedures as needed
Knowledge and Skills required for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an acute attention to detail, spelling, and proofreading
- Capable of multi-tasking and able to adjust to shifting priorities in a busy environment
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers, postage machines, and document management systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must present and maintain a professional and organized work environment
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player
The pay range for this position is $18-25 per hour, depending on experience. You will have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. Full-time candidates are eligible for paid time off, a flexible schedule, a 401(k) employer match and comprehensive health benefits.
Qualified applications should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.